Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Indoor Picnic

From July 15th

I have been working on recovering and painting our kitchen chairs. Our table and two chairs are from Forrest's college days and the other four chairs are from my college days. They don't match. My chairs are cushioned and have been taking quite the beating from our 2 year old. I painted the chairs white (I have 2 left to do) and recovered the cushions in a laminated cotton fabric. The spills don't sink in - it is fabulous. I only wish that I had done this 2 years ago.

While I was painting the kitchen table, I laid out a blanket and we had several indoor picnics. Ephraim thought it was pretty cool to be able to eat on the floor.
Four of the completed chairs.
This was also the day that Ephraim decided he liked sandwiches. Yummy PB&J!

No comments :