Tuesday, August 10, 2010

4 Months

From July 23
Weight: 17 lbs 6.6 ounces (98th percentile)
Height: 25.5 inches (88th percentile)
Head: right around 41 cm (close to 60th percentile)

Selah is our big, happy girl. She is super chubby, but is pretty proportional so she just looks older than she really is. I am going to have to move her into 9 months clothes, but am waiting until August 1st. I know it is silly, but it just seems crazy to me to have my 4 month old in 9 month clothing so I am waiting until she is 4 and a half months. That is much more reasonable. Selah is a great sleeper. She goes down around 8:30 and sleeps until 5, I feed her and then she and I sleep until around 7. She loves her brother and giggles the most when he is around. She can't roll over yet (in either direction). My theory is that she is so chubby that it is hard to move that much weight around. (The doctor thinks I am probably right). I kind of enjoy laying her down and not having to worry about her moving so I don't mind.

Selah is generally happy, but is becoming bored more quickly so I need to change her location more frequently. She gets mad if she is left by herself, but takes her brother loving her to death in stride. She is becoming good at getting her pacifier in and out of mouth and loves to grab things that are nearby. She is making more talking noises and Ephraim likes to tell her to "talk."

1 comment :

Ramie said...

Selah just keeps getting cuter! I'm impressed by her four month stats...they're closer to Judson's than any other baby we know. =) And you already know that I agree with your reasoning behind the lack of rolling... =)