Saturday, September 26, 2009

Maui Aquarium

On Tuesday afternoon the boys went on a fishing trip and Malaika and I took the little guys to the aquarium. Although it is expensive to get in, I love it. I could probably spend a few hours just watching the fish swim. Ephraim enjoyed the fish, but enjoyed running through the aquarium more.
This is the only picture I have of my child standing still at the aquarium. And it is right at the beginning of the trip. Yes, I do realize that my child has no pants, but they were falling off and I didn't have another set of shorts with me.
A Hammerhead shark. The very last exhibit is a large tank with all kinds of deep sea fish - sharks, tuna, large rays, etc, and there is a tunnel you walk through. Ephraim would not sit with me and look at the big fish swimming over his head and continued to run back to the jellyfish tank.

No comments :