Thursday, September 18, 2008

Congratulations!

Congratulations to my cousin Alfred and Bailey Willcox! They became engaged this week at Lake Powell. Who would of thought that 4 years ago when these two met at our wedding that they would ever end up together! They met 4 years ago, but lived on opposite sides of the country, so nothing ever started. Then, Bailey took at nanny position in Washington, DC. Alfred saw her as a friend on my myspace page a year and a half ago, and the rest is history. (I am taking full credit for their relationship and expect their first child to be named after me.) Just Kidding. :)

2 comments :

bailey said...

AMY!!! you're awesome. thanks for putting up the pictures. all the numbers that we have between my mom, alfred and i don't work so we'll grab your number from colleen tonight and give you a call. miss you and hope you're well. can't wait to catch up with you guys.

Andrea said...

Yea! That is exciting and what an amazing ring!