Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Trek to Idaho

From September 28th

This morning I called our friends the Jacoby's and invited my family over for dinner. :) It was the only day that worked for us to see them, and thankfully they had no problem with having us over.

Colleen, Forrest and I had the kids nap in the car and drove to Grand Targhee in Alta, WY to go on a hike. The kids loved being able to sit in the chairlift (the resort is closed in the summer).
Our hike was not very long, but it was with some of my favorite people on a beautiful fall day. I don't know if you can get much better than that.


Elisa brought her own "journal" and markers to draw with. Ephraim and Sadie joined in.
I love aspen trees and they were starting to change colors.
We had to sit on the chairlift on our way back down.
There were 16 kids at Steve and Cindy's house.
Jaymie reading a story to his nephews.
Ephraim (the naked one) playing with Salim and Asher.
Thanks Steve and Cindy for letting us come over and invade and for feeding us with delicious hamburgers! We hope to see you soon!

No comments :