Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My Attempt to be Organized

This is the calendar in my kitchen. Last month I decided to meal plan in an attempt to save money, be organized and not waste as much food. Overall, it was a success. It helped me not to buy unneeded food at the grocery store, and I liked being able to see what my food patterns are. I feel like I make the same things over and over again, and seeing it on the calendar helped me be creative. Forrest loves to have leftovers for lunch, so I made a lot of casserole type dishes. The only downside was that I noticed that we did not eat as many vegetables as we probably should. I will try to fix that this month.

1 comment :

Hannah said...

Oops... I only see taco salad on there two times last month. You will need to remedy that in December.