Tuesday, December 16, 2008

O Christmas Tree

I hope you don't mind a virtual tour of our Christmas tree and decorations! I love Christmas!
This past weekend we went for our annual Christmas tree hunt. We went to a tree farm close to our house, hoping for cheaper prices than the past few years. We were slightly successful.
All bundled up and warm.
Forrest the woodsman.
Ephraim is fascinated by the tree and continually tries to eat it.
Look mom! Lights!
The finished project.
Our new tree skirt.

Ephraim's first Christmas ornament
The 2008 Arnold family ornament


Our very first Arnold family ornament
I love Nativity scenes. My grandmother gave this one to me when I was a little girl.
Grandpa gave us this one our first Christmas.
Forrest bought this one for me 3 years ago.

2 comments :

Colleen Wachob said...

Beautiful! Did you sew the tree skirt? it is gorgeous!

Barb said...

I love all your ornaments and your tree looks huge! It is beautiful.

Ephraim don't eat too many needles off of the tree!