Sunday, December 21, 2008

It just hasn't been my week...

Okay. The title of this post is a slight exaggeration. It hasn't been the greatest 48 hours. I have burned my finger (it turned white and had a lovely flower petal design on the tip) - while I was making my husband dinner, sliced my finger open while attempting to wash dishes (that's what I get for trying to be sanitary) and my child has decided the past two nights to be wide awake from 3-4 in the morning. Oh - and I left my credit card at the beauty salon and had to drive back and get it. I also drove in the snowstorm last night with a screaming baby (there might have been two of us crying, but I was WAY quieter).

My wish list for this week:
- that I get all of my projects finished before Christmas
- that my child stops waking up every 2 hours at night
- that most importantly - I will remember the real reason for this season and be joyful for everything.

1 comment :

Hannah said...

I'm sorry your week has been so yucky. Just think... in a few short days you will be on your way down to Oregon and we can hang out all week! Hooray! Maybe we'll even get crazy and smoke a turkey. =)