Monday, February 13, 2012

More Hats

I might be obsessed with making hats.  After making two for my friend late last week - I spent the next few days making four more.
I am still working on figuring out my stitch gauge - I think I crochet loosely so the hats are a little big.
Ephraim loves his football hat though.
And Selah thinks she is really cute in hers.


I made this grey hat for my aunt Laura.
This tiny hat is going to be donated (once I make a bunch more) to our local Children's Hospital NICU.
Right now Selah is using it on her favorite baby.

3 comments :

Joni said...

I love them! I am crazy about crocheting hats too. So fast and so satisfying to complete a project.

Ramie said...

They are so cute! I need to learn how to crochet...or just place an order with you! :)

Living the Life.... said...

Very nice!! She looks so cute in her hat!!