Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Adventures with Ephraim

Life with our adventurous 2 year old has been quite funny lately. I have so many crazy stories to tell.

Like today - when I thought he was watching the garbage truck drive around the neighborhood and went downstairs to put in a load of laundry - only to come back upstairs to find out that he had dumped a carton of juice on the ottoman while watching the garbage truck (the juice had been on the kitchen counter)

Or two nights ago when I left Forrest in charge while I went upstairs to change Selah. Forrest was on the couch and fell asleep. I came back downstairs and found Ephraim on top of the table wielding a large bread knife in one hand and digging in the butter with a butter knife with his other hand. There was also a large wad of butter in Forrest's milk glass.

Or last Friday - when Ephraim was in the bathroom while Forrest was taking a shower. I was feeding Selah in her room when Forrest brought me this:
That is toothpaste. All over. Who knows how it got on his head. While we were taking pictures, Wallis came over to see what the fuss was about and Ephraim decided to pet him.
Toothpaste on the dog. Awesome.

4 comments :

Living the Life.... said...

LOL! Sounds like fun! I love that Ephraim got toothpaste on the dog too.

Joellen Armstrong said...

Ahh yes... I can SOOO relate :) Fun adventures for sure. It's amazing how God keeps our children safe huh?? Asher has the same PJ's by the way! Love the updates!

Barb said...

Oh my head! The fun never stops at your house!

tnorrislee said...

I laughed so hard! I sure love these stories.