Friday, November 06, 2009

Thomasson Farm

From mid-October:

Ephraim and I took advantage of a break in the October rain to visit Thomasson farm in Enumclaw. They have a cute kiddie play area and we were looking to get out of the house. First stop was the tractor. Ephraim loves tractors and saw this and ran to it.
Right after he got down from the tractor, I went to the milking station with the pretend cow and thought he followed me. I turned around and saw his jacket running into the little corn maze. Oops.

He didn't know what to think of riding a horse. They had a bubble station that he loved as well as a rubber ducky racing station that he thought was fun.
We visited the animals they had out. Ephraim is waving to them and saying "Hi Wallis". He did it to all of the animals.
His favorite part was this area filled with corn kernels. I went in with him and sunk to my ankles, so I have no idea how deep it was. We probably spent 30 minutes in there.
We couldn't leave without being locked up in jail. We had a lot of fun and will be sure to visit next year.

No comments :