Thursday, November 05, 2009

Baby #2

Gestational age: 20 weeks 6 days
Weight gain: a total of 8 pounds
BP:120/70

So far everything looks great. I have stopped feeling nauseous and feel like I have more energy - which is a good thing since Ephraim is non stop. The baby has been moving quite a bit and likes to kick Ephraim when he touches my belly. I think she is going to give him a run for his money. That's right - we found out today that we are having a little girl! I'm still in a little bit of shock, because I wasn't expecting a girl (although it was a 50/50 chance, so I don't know why I wasn't better prepared). She looked good on the ultrasound, although she didn't give us any great pictures. To be honest, Forrest and I both think that right now she looks like an alien. :)
I have been getting several requests for belly pictures. The one on the left is me this morning and the one on the right is me at 20 weeks with Ephraim.



2 comments :

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Yay! A little girl! She is going to be SO cute. Congratulations!

Barb said...

I think you look about the same size! Way to go little mama!