Saturday, October 21, 2006

The man from what??

This week I went to Walmart to buy Forrest an early birthday present. While I was there I saw both the Man from Snowy River and Return to Snowy River for 7.50 each on DVD. I LOVE both of these movies. I was so excited that I bought both of them and raced home to tell Forrest. Forrest has never heard of these movies. WHAT?? How do you not know about the Man from Snowy River? I thought everyone our age had grown up watching these movies. And, Forrest doesn't want to watch them. I think this is very sad, and I think I will have a talk with my inlaws (once they return from Hawaii) about depriving their family by not watching these classics.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he didn't know about the Man from Snowy River movies. Those were my favorites when I was little. Merrick bought me the DVD for my b-day! I am glad you have the Return to Snowy River too - that gives me a perfect reason to come up for a visit!

Jenn Green said...

Forrest totally missed out on the best movies made when we were kids. I feel sorry for him. You could bring the movies home with you and we could have movie night while we play games.