Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ephraim, Wallis and I went down to Oregon by ourselves last week to spend some time with Colleen, Elisa, Sadie, my mom, Michelle and Ryan. On Thursday Marisa and Hannah came over with Sydney and Grace for a play date. It was a lot of fun to watch the five kids interact and spend time with Marisa and Hannah. Elisa and Sydney helped my mom make lunch and ate an entire green pepper.
Grace can move around, but she spent some time hanging out with the immobile ones - Sadie and Ephraim.
Grace is a little peanut and Sadie is off the charts for height - so even though they are 5 months apart they are the same size.
Elisa and Sydney reading a story with Hannah. Thursday was a lot of fun and made me wish that I lived in Oregon so I could see them more frequently.

No comments :