Thursday, June 20, 2013

Two weeks

Kinsley's stats at two weeks old

Head circumference: 13.8 inches (40th percentile)
Height: 21.7 inches (95th percentile)
Weight: 8 pounds 14 ounces (75th percentile)
Kinsley is now 7 ounces above her birth weight. Dr LeClair was impressed with her weight gain (although it is not as impressive as her sister's weight gain at this age). She is eating every 2 hours during the day and going 3 to 3.5 at night. 


She is a pretty content baby although we have had some rough times.  Like the night she ate every hour from 4 to 11 and the times when she has only wanted to sleep on me all day long.  

She will nap in her bassinet pretty well during the day, but evenings are tougher.  I fall asleep really easily and often wake up with her still on my chest after falling asleep burping her or with her swaddled in my arms because I was waiting for her to fall into a deeper sleep before I put her down.  It is a work in progress. 

The big kids are still in love with their little sister.  Selah has gotten good at asking if she can touch her sister and Ephraim is always willing to help out and kiss her.  

No comments :