Tuesday, May 03, 2011

April Shenanigans

My kids seem to have a knack for getting into things or causing trouble. Here are some photos of what they did in April.

Climbing into the oven.

Emptying a bag of powdered sugar on his plate. He was saying "Yum. I like sugar."
I was just saying (in my head) "Thanks for not being on my couch."
What I don't have pictures of:
~Ephraim pouring a quart of pure maple syrup on his plate so he could make a lake.
~Having to call poison control for Selah since she decided to lick some toilet gel out of the toilet.
~Ephraim getting his first stitch (in his mouth)
We are hoping there are less shenanigans in May (or at least less messy)

2 comments :

Barb said...

Ok, you definitely need more cabinets in your kitchen - even better with some locks on them:) Ephraim's shenanigans could get expensive! :) (they are still sooo cute, though!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, some of those shenanigans sound pretty scary!! Your kids are adorable!! :)