Sunday, March 20, 2011

There Are No Words...

from the end of February/beginning of March:

to describe the shenanigans that have been going on in this house this last week.

Exhibit A:
I was changing out the laundry and came back upstairs to find this:

and Exhibit B:
the best part - I heard absolutely no crying or whining which means she gladly let him do this to her face.
Exhibit C:
After putting on an "Ephraim show" (cartoon) so he would stay out of trouble while I got Selah down for her morning nap. I came downstairs after laying her down to this:
2.5 pounds of flour. On my couch.
All I could do was laugh. And take pictures. And then spend 20 minutes vacuuming it up.

1 comment :

Hannah said...

Thank you. I really, really needed that laugh (okay, five minutes of laughing) tonight. You're the best. Miss you!