Friday, December 21, 2007

Sleeping and Shots

On Tuesday night we were getting ready for bed and Forrest said he was hoping for a good night's sleep. Apparently on Monday night both Wallis and I were snoring and Forrest went downstairs to sleep on the couch. I didn't even realize he was gone because somehow he woke up during my middle of the night bathroom break and crawled back to bed. I felt really bad, so I tried really hard not to snore and would wake up and make sure he was still in bed. Then at 4am I woke up screaming because of a cramp in my calf. Poor Forrest, he might want to consider moving out to the couch.

I have hit a milestone this week. I received my second shipment of Lovenox shots, which means I have injected myself 100 times. For those of you that don't know, I have a clotting disorder and inject myself with Lovenox (a blood thinner) once a day as a preventative measure. I can't believe that many days have gone by! It has become part of my bedtime routine. According to my ticker, I only have 210 more shots to give myself! Woohoo!

1 comment :

Hannah said...

I think pregnancy makes you snore because I did when I was pregnant. Those poor husbands have to put up with a lot!

I don't think I could handle giving myself shots...you are brave!

Hannah N