Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Technical Difficulties

I have been wanting to post about our trip to Hawaii for days. And I have wanted to include pictures. However, I have not figured out how to upload the pictures to our new computer. And yes, I did ask Forrest and he's not sure either. The computer wants to reformat the SD card, but that means bye-bye pictures. So, you will all have to wait. In other news, I bought my first Christmas presents this morning. And I can't tell you what they are because the people receiving these gifts actually read this blog. I think this is the first Christmas in years that I actually shopped in November. Maybe that means my family will get presents on Christmas Day this year, instead of mid-January like they did last year.

1 comment :

jhjumper said...

Ha Ha!! I am so very proud of you for shopping early. If it makes you feel any better I don't remember that my present was late, although I do remember getting a present outside the Coleman's house but I don't know if that was birthday or Christmas. Your gift is already in the Jackson house! I too shopped early this year. Love you!