Wednesday, October 12, 2011

33 things you may not know about me...

On my 33rd birthday - here are some things you might not know.

1. My favorite color is pink
2. I don't like coffee.
3. I drink tea.  Irish breakfast or English breakfast only.  With milk and sugar.  Earl grey is I absolutely have to.
4. I will wear jeans every day in the fall and winter, but I don't like jeans on my kids.
5. I am not a very good housekeeper.
6. My weakness is chocolate chips.  I eat them by the handful.
7. As a counselor I loved working with kids and their families, but never enjoyed working 1 on 1 with adults.
8. If I had my way - we would have 4 kids.  3 the conventional way and then adopt a special needs baby.
9. I was a three sport athlete all through high school and my freshman year in college. 2 sports after that.
10. I have no coordination when you put a racket in my hands.  (If you want to win - challenge me to tennis, raquetball or badminton.)
11. I am not really sure of my true hair color - but I think it is pretty close.
12. The majority of the rooms in my house are decorated in green.
13. I once slapped Ryan in the face - that is the only time I have ever hit somebody.
14. I do not like cauliflower.
15. Dairy makes me sneeze.
16. I don't really like pancakes - french toast is more my thing.
17. If garlic mashed potatoes are on the menu - I will often choose the entree with them, even if there is something else I would rather have.
18. I secretly enjoy reality tv - Keeping up with the Kardashians, Sister Wives and 19 kids and Counting are some of my favorites.
19.  I only wear make up a few times a year.  Forrest says that pretty girls don't need it.  :)
20.  When in doubt - I cook spaghetti or taco salad.
21. My sisters and my mom are some of my best friends
22. My vision is horrible and I can't see more than 4 feet in front of me without my glasses or contacts.
23. I often have to go up a size or 2 in dresses because my rib cage is so wide.  (someone once told me I was shaped like a margarita glass)
24. I would move  back to Wyoming in a heartbeat.
25.  My biggest regret in life is not dating Forrest sooner.
26.  My shoe size is size 10.  (I have very flat feet with no arch)
27.  I am missing a bone in each of my pinky toes.
28.  I do not like red wine - but like all kinds of whites.
29.  I am not a big fan of eggs (scrambled, fried, etc.)
30.  I enjoy cleaning bathrooms and toilets.
31.  My favorite movies are based on true sports stories (Secretariat, Miracle, The Rookie)
32.  I get a weird satisfaction from picking my children's noses.
33.  I have had one accident while driving forwards and 3 while backing up.

2 comments :

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday a couple days late. I didn't know we shared a birth date! (I was 31).

Joce said...

Oh Amy, I loved your list! Absolutely fascinating~totally made me smile. ♫ ♪Happy Late Birthday!♫ ♪